The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) HRIS Coordinator in Hyderabad, India
Summary of the Position
The HRIS Coordinator will partner with the functional areas of HR and other internal stakeholders in the operation, administration, and maintenance, of the global HR information systems, including UKG and the Learning Management System (Cornerstone). The position will plan, analyze, and prioritize reporting and business process needs relative to the HR systems, fulfill report and data requests, and maintain role-based system security.
This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic team and manage day to day activities associated with issue resolution of HR technology solutions. This role will also involve work on small projects and initiatives as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Performs some complex and routine HR operational duties such as maintaining employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data into the system that spans the entire employee life cycle.
• Helps maintain data integrity through cross-checking procedures associated data entry to ensure the system is accurate and complete.
• Escalates non-routine HRIS inquiries and issues accordingly.
• Creates routine and ad hoc reports using reporting tools.
• Defines and manages all HR system user accounts, including all data migration from HRIS.
• Assist with testing HR system upgrades and major releases.
• Builds and tests learning assets (courses, e-learning, materials, videos, curricula, etc.).
• Creates and assigns courses and curriculum to end users.
• Other special projects and duties as assigned.
• MBA degree and zero (0) to two (2) years of relevant experience
• Intermediate working knowledge with MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Proven ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and effectively.
• Experience working in a globally dispersed organization preferred.
• Strong problem solving, project management, time management, organization and prioritization skills.
• Analytical and detail oriented.
• Ability and desire to work well with diverse employees and customers in a cooperative and friendly manner.
• Analytical and detail oriented.
• Solid judgement, particularly in dealing with matters of a confidential nature.
USP provides you with the benefits you need to protect yourself and your family today and tomorrow. From company-paid time off, comprehensive healthcare options to retirement savings, you can have peace of mind that your personal and financial wellbeing are protected.
The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) USP is an independent scientific organization that collaborates with the world's top experts in health and science to develop quality standards for medicines, dietary supplements, and food ingredients. USP brings together more than 1,100 talented professionals across five global locations to deliver its mission to strengthen the supply of safe quality medicines and supplements worldwide. USP is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOE) and affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. USP does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies and is not responsible for fees from recruiters or other agencies except under specific written agreement with USP.
Job Category Human Resources
Job Type Full-Time