The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in Hyderabad, India
Summary of the Position
(Senior) Talent Acquisition Partner is a key mission enabler at USP and we’re seeking an exceptional recruiter to join our team. Our new team member will lead their hiring managers through the full lifecycle of recruiting for a variety of professional, technical, scientific, and administrative positions. Primary responsibilities involve deep partnership and with business leaders and hiring managers to effectively source, recruit, evaluate, interview, and select top Acquisition/HR projects that will strengthen USP offerings and branding as an employer of choice.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Conducts full lifecycle recruiting for assigned searches beginning with a strategy meeting with the hiring manager to discuss process and strategic sourcing approach
• Creates an effective sourcing strategy based on business needs and identify candidates through standard and creative methods
• Evaluates the resumes/profiles of prospective candidates and determines degree of skill match; recommends or declines appropriately and forwards qualified short-listed candidate resumes to the hiring manager for review.
• Tracks candidate activity from initial resume submittal to hire in the applicant tracking system (ATS);
• Coordinates receiving and evaluating of interview feedback and advises hiring manager in the final selection process.
• Collaborates with the HRBP, Compensation & Benefits and others as needed in establishing salaries.
• Checks references, verifies educational credentials, and coordinates background investigation of selected candidate; negotiates and makes verbal and written offers of employment.
• Works with colleagues to prepare weekly reports to monitor recruitment activity, tracks vacant positions, recruiting strategies/sources, and costs.
• Will lead day to day immigration efforts, partnering with outside legal counsel and internal counsel and employees to facilitate the visa and green card processes
• Other HR projects as assigned.
Additional roles and responsibilities for Sr Talent Acquisition Partner:
• Other HR projects as assigned. Work with colleagues to prepare weekly reports to monitor recruitment activity, track vacant positions, recruiting strategies/sources, and costs.
• Work on visually appealing and informative quarterly Dashboards and to be presented to the Leadership.
• Share Weekly Recruitment reports with the Leadership
• Work on Contract agreements and payments with various vendors as and when required
• Align and ensure the Headcount report is in alignment with Global HR and Finance teams.
• Ensure that all Job Portals and third-party verification contracts are up to date and be the single point of contact for recruitment needs
• Ensure Talent acquisition is always Audit Compliant.
• Support on designing Recruitment policies and Manuals when required. Identifies processes and practices for continuous improvement and champions appropriate changes as needed.
• Senior: Master’s degree in Human Resources or a Professional degree in the relevant field from a business school is preferred with 10 years of professional recruiting experience to include informal/formal leadership and strategic project experience
• Partner: Master’s degree in Human Resources or a Professional degree in the relevant field from a business school is preferred with 8 years of professional recruiting experience to include informal/formal leadership and strategic project experience
• Demonstrated full-lifecycle recruitment experience working in corporate or agency environments:
• Experience in cold calling, candidate development and directly sourcing candidates from a variety of media including standard sourcing tools (social networks, corporate websites, general job boards, professional associations, agencies, college postings and alumni organizations, open houses) to build candidate pipelines
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required, as is familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
• Recruitment experience within Pharmaceuticals and/or health care life sciences, biotechnology industry.
• Experience in behavioral and/or competency-based interviewing techniques
• Advanced ability to understand complex requirements and effectively communicate with hiring managers and candidates
• Strong partnership and relationship building skills with the ability to adjust to multiple changing, and often competing, priorities
• Ability to help build a pipeline of diverse candidate to help company achieve DEIB goals
• Excellent time management, communication, and project management skills
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Strong technology orientation and skills related to social networking, sourcing techniques.
• Experience working with HRIS systems, UltiPro/UKG is a plus
USP provides you with the benefits you need to protect yourself and your family today and tomorrow. From company-paid time off, comprehensive healthcare options to retirement savings, you can have peace of mind that your personal and financial wellbeing are protected.
The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) USP is an independent scientific organization that collaborates with the world's top experts in health and science to develop quality standards for medicines, dietary supplements, and food ingredients. USP brings together more than 1,100 talented professionals across five global locations to deliver its mission to strengthen the supply of safe quality medicines and supplements worldwide. USP is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOE) and affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. USP does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies and is not responsible for fees from recruiters or other agencies except under specific written agreement with USP
Job Category Human Resources
Job Type Full-Time